THE MASCARA REVIEW

Saturday 27 December 2014




First of all, I should start by apologizing for the lack of posts. I've been so busy with A-levels and just didn't have time to take any photos with the right lighting, especially considering I now have a job too. I hope you all had a great Christmas with your loved ones and I thought I'd kick off my return to blogging with no other than a great mascara review.

I've had a hate relationship with mascara recently. I tried so many in the drugstore and just could not find one I liked. I've never been one to spend lots on a mascara because I never thought it was necessary.. my eyelashes used to co-operate with everything- but now, they barely function on their own. Having trying (and not liking) the oh-so-famous 'L'oreal Telescopic' mascara I had nearly given up, I was ready to retire from makeup completely.

I decided enough was enough and waltzed straight into Debenhams to see what I could find. I'd not heard much about YSL's 'False Lash Effect' which gave me the perfect excuse to try it out and oh my gosh! I think the packaging speaks for itself, but the product is something else. Although the brush doesn't look too exciting it has a way of combing through every lash. It's exactly what I had been looking for. The product is thick and smells amazing... yep, you read that right. 

So ladies, moral of the story is- sometimes you've got to splurge if you want the results. If you're looking for a new high end mascara, you can click here to purchase.

*Girl alert: due to Christmas sales, the product and the complementary eye makeup remover has been reduced to £16.33- pick it up whilst you can!*

Love


No comments :

Post a Comment